Beware if your child included in the Underweight criteria. There is a good idea to consult with a pediatrician and nutritionist to get proper treatment.
Why you need to consult? Because the child may not only have a poor diet, but may suffer from certain diseases that affect weight.
Here are some symptoms you should watch out for:
* Cough more than 2 weeks.
* Within 3 months had a cough for more than 3 times.
* Often fevers up and down without any clearly cause.
* Often pain during urination.
* There are adults who are sick tuberculosis around the child and frequently contact with the child.
* Child often experience difficulty breathing or tightness breath or sometimes appears blue in the face.
* Child is difficult to eat or lazy to eat
* Child prefer snacks than a main meal
If there are such conditions, it is better for parents to take the child to the doctor immediately.
There are important things to be prepared if you and your spouse want to have a baby soon. Ideally, this pregnancy preparation is done by you and your spouse 6 months before the conception.
Here are six steps to get a healthy pregnancy:
1. Expand the knowledge about pregnancy, birth and baby care from many resources such as books, magazines, and internet.
2. Stop bad habits like smoking, drinking, come home late at night, stress and so on.
3. Consider the diet. Keep a healthy balanced diet. The point is meeting all the nutrients your body needs, such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Continue Reading »
Heart is the most important body parts for humans. Therefore we must always keep our heart health. As we all know that heart disease is the number one cause of death in adults today.
Heart disease can affect anyone. Young and old can also be attacked by heart disease. The cause is an unhealthy lifestyle.
What is heart attack? Heart attack is a condition where the damage occurred on the heart muscle. It is can happens suddenly because the blood supply to the heart muscle is reduce.
Blood supply to the heart is reduced unexpectedly when one of the coronary arteries is blocked for a few moments.
Here are some symptoms of heart disease that are mostly experienced by people:
Continue Reading »