Reducing and eliminating pigmentation on face is not an easy way, it needs intensive care so that the freckles or black spots disappear from your face. Here are natural ways to reduce skin pigmentation.
1. Apply sunblock when you’re out in the sun. Repeat to apply after 3-4 hours.
2. Apply natural mask with jicama or potato.
How to make this mask is easy. First make mashed jicama or potato. Next strain and separate between water and the pulp, and then apply the pulp as a mask. Wait for about 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
3. Avoid the use of toner in the morning or night, you may wash your face using warm water instead of toner, because face toner will make your skin look dry.
4. Apply natural mask such as lemon slices. Fisrt cut lemon into two slices, and then apply to the hyperpigmented skin and let stand for a while to dry then rinse with warm water.
5. Consume fruits and vegetables that contain selenium which is useful to reduce the activity of free radicals in the body and Vitamin C that is found in citrus, tomatoes, and guava. Vitamin C helps fight pigmentation of the skin and skin dryness.