There are important things to be prepared if you and your spouse want to have a baby soon. Ideally, this pregnancy preparation is done by you and your spouse 6 months before the conception.
Here are six steps to get a healthy pregnancy:
1. Expand the knowledge about pregnancy, birth and baby care from many resources such as books, magazines, and internet.
2. Stop bad habits like smoking, drinking, come home late at night, stress and so on.
3. Consider the diet. Keep a healthy balanced diet. The point is meeting all the nutrients your body needs, such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
4. Health checks. One of them, do blood test to determine whether there is virus in your body like toxoplasmosis, cytomegalo and rubella. Diseases such as diabetes, high or low blood pressure or also affect the pregnancy.
5. Inner and outer balance. Healthy lifestyle for expectant father and mother will make all the body work optimally. While a balanced mind is the guarantee of human happiness as a whole.
6. Ready to face many changes, including fluctuations in emotional condition due to hormonal changes. Hormonal changes during pregnancy may affect the emotional condition of pregnant women. Expectant fathers and mothers who had prepared themselves emotionally will ready to face this period.