Beware if your child included in the Underweight criteria. There is a good idea to consult with a pediatrician and nutritionist to get proper treatment.
Why you need to consult? Because the child may not only have a poor diet, but may suffer from certain diseases that affect weight.
Here are some symptoms you should watch out for:
* Cough more than 2 weeks.
* Within 3 months had a cough for more than 3 times.
* Often fevers up and down without any clearly cause.
* Often pain during urination.
* There are adults who are sick tuberculosis around the child and frequently contact with the child.
* Child often experience difficulty breathing or tightness breath or sometimes appears blue in the face.
* Child is difficult to eat or lazy to eat
* Child prefer snacks than a main meal
If there are such conditions, it is better for parents to take the child to the doctor immediately.