Modern lifestyles are often not healthy to the body’s immune system is challenged more often than before. Pattern of unhealthy eating, increased stress, and pollution every day weakens immune.
As a result, it is not surprising that more and more incidents of allergies, recurrent fever and flu, chronic fatigue, and irritation to the environment. Immune system disorders, both because of less active or less active, have also increased. To strengthen the immune system, you can follow some steps that can be your guide.
1. Keep your diet balanced. Balanced diet is very important in maintaining immune system function.
Try to diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain a variety fitonutrisi, vitamins and minerals are very important in strengthening the immune system. Intake of essential vitamins and minerals will keep the immune system to work properly and provide protection from infection and disease. You can also get minerals from fish, poultry, low-fat meats, low-fat dairy products, cereals and pulses. Do not forget also to eat cheese, eggs or liver rich in vitamins A and spinach, sweet potatoes or carrots are rich in beta-carotene every day.
2. Get plenty of rest. Our body also needs a break from all the stress and pressure to restore the depleted energy. We are very dependent on enough sleep to recharge and refresh the mind. During sleep, your body releases a substance that serves to strengthen the immune system. Therefore, it is worth increasing the number of hours of sleep, especially when ill. The bustle of work plus a myriad of activities at home often makes us forget the aspect of this one. As a result, signs of extreme fatigue, panic and irritability have also increased.
3. Exercise program. To build the immune system, every person is suggested to follow an exercise program started from a low to moderate intensity for 25-30 minutes per day. Surely, you already know how good we feel when having an ideal weight. And sports, will help you maintain your body shape.
4. Drink 6-8 glasses water per day. Most body fluids consist of water that serves to transport nutrients throughout the body and remove waste through urine. In addition, water is also important in the process of chemical reactions that take place in the body. Water acts as a lubricant around joints and protects tissues and organs are sensitive, including the spine and eyes. Therefore, make sure you avoid dehydration.
5. Add your intake of vitamin C. Make sure you get vitamin C intake of 1000-2000 mg per day. Vitamin C can reduce levels of histamine. In addition, consumption of vitamin C every day can raise levels of immunoglobulin, blood proteins that act as antibodies to fight disease.
6. Make sure your zinc intake is fulfilled. This one mineral deficiency will greatly affect the immune system. You can get zinc from pumpkin seeds, beef, low fat, and shellfish. A study involving elderly participants show, multi-vitamin and mineral supplements can improve immune system response. Make sure, if you get 400 mg of magnesium per day. Magnesium plays an important role in the distribution of nerve impulses in the body. You can also get magnesium from beans, grains, green vegetables, and nuts.